Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
USPS executives shift to fill interim positions
Tuesday - 6/26/2012, 10:51am EDT
The temporary appointment went into effect on June 20.
Joseph Corbett, acting chief information officer, executive vice president, USPS
From 2000-2009, Masse was the senior vice president of finance and operations at BAE Systems Regional Aircraft, Inc. Before that, he served in a variety of roles at BAE Systems, including controller, treasurer and vice president of finance.
Cynthia Sanchez-Hernandez will take over Masse's duties as the acting vice president of finance and planning. She was the manager of finance at USPS' headquarters, where she was involved in developing the Five-Year Business Plan. She is also working on the development of the 2013 Integrated Financial Plan.