Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Federal Drive interviews - June 18, 2012
Monday - 6/18/2012, 10:17am EDT
Interviews from Government Performance Summit —
Federal News Radio is broadcasting live from the Government Performance Summit June 18 in Washington. Federal Drive co-anchor Emily Kopp conducted interviews on-site. Guests included:
- Jon Desenberg, Senior Policy Director, Performance Institute
- Ventris C. Gibson, Executive Consultant North Highland Company, and former Assistant Administrator for Human Resources, FAA
- Carla Grantham, Congressional Liaison for Diversity Recruitment Strategies, Coast Guard
Claudia Withers — COO, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission recently passed its strategic plan for 2012 to 2016. And now it's asking for comments from employers, advocacy groups, agency stakeholders — anyone from the public. And if your suggestion is selected, you could end up testifying about it before Congress.
MORE FROM THE FEDERAL DRIVE