Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Sivak named new CTO at Health and Human Services
Friday - 6/15/2012, 9:32am EDT
A big welcome to Bryan Sivak, the new Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of HHS!— HHSGov (@HHSGov) June 14, 2012
Sivak has served in similar roles for the District and Maryland, but he's relatively new to public service. Previously he has worked for a tech start-up in Silicon Valley, as founder of the software firm InQuira.
HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said the agency will benefit from Sivak's creativity and fresh ideas.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.