Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Host Tom Temin brings you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive interviews -- May 23
Thursday - 5/24/2012, 1:59am EDT
Interviews will be posted later this morning
Steven Sossei — consultant, Association for Government Accountants
The Association for Government Accountants recently released a report on how well federal agencies are implementing data analytics to do things like stopping criminals from reselling food stamps and stopping stimulus money from being issued to the same company twice. While the concept is proven to be valuable, it's adoption is not universal. Why not?
First quarter sales are down for three of the top five defense contractors. Is it a sign of things to come? Sopen Shah, a BGOV defense financial analyst, offers a detailed look at the earnings for Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics and Raytheon.
Read the story: First quarter mixed for top defense contractors: BGOV Insight
BGov.com is a paid site and requires a subscription for access.
Pete Kasperowicz — staff writer, The Hill
Agencies can expect a higher level of scrutiny in the wake of several recent scandals. What impact do the misdeeds of federal employees at the Drug Enforcement Agency, the Secret Service and the General Services Administration have on the government as a whole? And will the consequences be more severe in this current atmosphere of budgetary restraint?