Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Host Tom Temin brings you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive interviews - May 22
Tuesday - 5/22/2012, 9:48am EDT
This is the Federal Drive show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Rick Robins — Chairman, Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council
You may wish the Dow Jones was more like another "stock market" index. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Fish Stock Sustainability Index had a banner year last year, and it's risen steadily for 11 years in a row. NOAA says six species that had been over-fished have now returned to target levels. One of them was the Atlantic Coast Summer Flounder. To learn how NOAA worked with local communities to bring back the flounder, we turn to Rick Robins, chairman of the Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council.
Alejandro Mayorkas — Director, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Department of Homeland Security
It's been a long and sometimes bumpy road for the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' Transformation Program. For 3-1/2 years, USCIS has been trying to perfect a system to digitize paperwork in immigration cases. Now the agency is finally ready to introduce the world to ELIS — the Electronic Immigration System.
Dr. Kyle Myers — Director, Division of Imaging and Applied Mathematics, Office of Science and Engineering Laboratories, Center for Devices and Radiological Health, Food and Drug Administration
We continue our series of interviews with the Service to America Medal finalists with a dedicated federal employee who has improved the ability to diagnose disease. Dr. Kyle Myers' efforts have improved the accuracy of radiological diagnostic tests and helped save lives by setting the standards for things like 3D breast images.