Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive interviews -- May 17
Thursday - 5/17/2012, 8:18am EDT
Lori Garver — Deputy Administrator, NASA
NASA says this time is the charm: after several delays, the first commercial space flight is set to launch on Saturday. A capsule built by the company SpaceX will take off from Cape Canaveral and head to the International Space Station. If successful...it will be a milestone in NASA's plan to replace its space shuttle program with commercial carriers.
Evan Lesser — Managing Director, ClearanceJobs.com
Feds who need security clearances are getting them more quickly. A recent study by ClearanceJobs.com shows more than half of the people who received their final clearance waited an average of four months a 30-day improvement from 2010. Evan Lesser shed light on why the process is speeding up.