Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive interviews - May 2
Thursday - 5/3/2012, 1:59am EDT
This is the Federal Drive show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Russell Berman — Congressional Reporter, The Hill
Susan Irving — Director of Federal Budget Analysis Issues, Government Accountability Office
A new law gives the Patent and Trademark Office more control over the fees it charges users. Supporters hope it will raise enough money for the agency to reduce its backlog of applications. But government auditors warn the new law comes with trade-offs.
Stan Painter — Chairman, National Joint Council of Food Inspection Locals
More on Federal Drive