Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
GSA increases feds' mileage reimbursement
Tuesday - 4/17/2012, 9:13am EDT
The General Services Administration increased the reimbursement to 55.5 cents per mile, up from 51 cents per mile. GSA reminds feds that rates for GSA and IRS employees may be different.
GSA also increased the reimbursement for government-owned automobiles to 23 cents per mile, and motorcycles to 52.5 cents per mile.
The Internal Revenue Service rate for the standard mileage deduction for business is also 55.5 cents per mile.