Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Panetta makes inaugural visit to Iraq as SecDef
Monday - 7/11/2011, 9:40am EDT
Panetta is huddling with top U.S. military and diplomatic representatives before meeting with Iraqi leaders to discuss the possibility of keeping some U.S. troops in Iraq beyond 2011. Panetta is also pressing Iraq for stronger action to stop the increase in violent attacks on American forces. He says the U.S. will not "walk away" from the the challenge of Iraqi insurgents who he says are being armed by Iran.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.