Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Analysis: Pros and cons of White House cyber proposal
Friday - 5/13/2011, 4:16pm EDT
The new White House proposal would give Homeland Security primary responsibility for the dot-gov domain; private industry would have the main responsibility for developing its own standards and procedures for protecting critical infrastructure.
Melissa Hathaway, president of Hathaway Global Strategies and the former White House cybersecurity advisor, shares her insights. Hathway was instrumental in crafting the National CyberSecurity Strategy.