Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
BRAC Impact: the series begins
Monday - 5/9/2011, 11:40am EDT
- We heard from WFED's Jason Miller about what YOU had to say about the BRAC process,
- Former VA Secretary and BRAC Commission Chairman, Anthony Principi, told us what went right, and what he would have changed about getting here from there, and
- WTOP's Hank Silverberg joined us with a preview of his report on the impact of BRAC in and around the MARC Center in Alexandria, Virginia and some of the solutions being offered to fight the expected gridlock.
For more, see:
BRAC Archive Page -- archive of all Federal News Radio stories about BRAC
BRAC Impact Series -- archive of all stories from BRAC Impact: A Federal News Radio and WTOP In Depth Series