Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
PBS explores new ways to utilize work space
Wednesday - 5/4/2011, 1:14pm EDT
One answer comes from Lance Davis, program manager, Design Excellence Architecture, in the Public Buildings Service at the General Services Administration.
Davis said his office is exploring whole new ways for federal workers to do their jobs and utilize building space. Hoteling, telework, smaller but more appealing spaces, and the shedding of spacious offices are all part of the plan.
He spoke to Federal News Radio at the AFCEA Bethesda Energy and the Environment IT Day.
For more interviews from the event, click here.