Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
PBS explores new ways to utilize work space
Wednesday - 5/4/2011, 1:14pm EDT
One answer comes from Lance Davis, program manager, Design Excellence Architecture, in the Public Buildings Service at the General Services Administration.
Davis said his office is exploring whole new ways for federal workers to do their jobs and utilize building space. Hoteling, telework, smaller but more appealing spaces, and the shedding of spacious offices are all part of the plan.
He spoke to Federal News Radio at the AFCEA Bethesda Energy and the Environment IT Day.
For more interviews from the event, click here.