Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
PBS explores new ways to utilize work space
Wednesday - 5/4/2011, 1:14pm EDT
One answer comes from Lance Davis, program manager, Design Excellence Architecture, in the Public Buildings Service at the General Services Administration.
Davis said his office is exploring whole new ways for federal workers to do their jobs and utilize building space. Hoteling, telework, smaller but more appealing spaces, and the shedding of spacious offices are all part of the plan.
He spoke to Federal News Radio at the AFCEA Bethesda Energy and the Environment IT Day.
For more interviews from the event, click here.