Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
2011 Service to America Medal finalists announced
Tuesday - 5/3/2011, 2:18pm EDT
The 2011 finalists include a man who helped respond to the Japan earthquake, a woman fighting drug traffickers in Mexico, mental health care specialists, and a conflict monitor from the Census Bureau. 34 finalists were named in total.
The awards are given out by the Partnership for Public Service.
Federal News Radio will interview each of the finalists about their work leading up to the awards ceremony October 5, 2011. Find this year's interviews (and interviews from past years) by clicking here.
John Palguta, vice president for policy at PPS, spoke with Federal News Radio about the work the finalists are doing.