Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
NASA, USAID team up to solve worldwide problems
Tuesday - 5/3/2011, 1:19pm EDT
Two of the agencies' big programs are LAUNCH and SERVIR. According to NASA, LAUNCH "is a global initiative to identify and support innovative work poised to contribute to a sustainable future and accelerate solutions to meet urgent challenges facing our society." SERVIR was designed to help improve response to natural disasters in specific parts of the world.
Now, the two agencies have signed a memo of understanding to give that partnership a boost.
Will Schmitt, the open innovation advisor in the Office of Science and Technology at USAID, spoke to Federal News Radio about the collaborative effort.