Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
TSA's Pistole on unions, screeners and patdowns
Wednesday - 12/29/2010, 10:31am EST
The holiday travel season continues, and the Transportation Security Administration continues to take criticism for enhanced security checks at airports -- including those pat downs.
John Pistole has been the TSA helm since July, joining an agency embroiled with battles over collective bargaining rights and over the role body scanners should play in airports.
Federal News Radio first spoke with Pistole not long after he took office.