Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Federal health claims database delayed by OPM
Tuesday - 11/16/2010, 8:25am EST
OPM says it's extending the comment period until December 15th to consider changes to the "systems notice"...not the system itself. OPM may also provide a more detailed explanation of planned security and privacy controls for the new database. Privacy and rights groups have expressed concerns about what will be done with the data OPM says it needs to manage the Federal Employee Health Benefit Program, the National Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Program and the Multi-State Option Plan.
(Copyright 2010 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)