Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal health claims database delayed by OPM
Tuesday - 11/16/2010, 8:25am EST
OPM says it's extending the comment period until December 15th to consider changes to the "systems notice"...not the system itself. OPM may also provide a more detailed explanation of planned security and privacy controls for the new database. Privacy and rights groups have expressed concerns about what will be done with the data OPM says it needs to manage the Federal Employee Health Benefit Program, the National Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Program and the Multi-State Option Plan.
(Copyright 2010 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)