Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Republicans take House, Dems keep Senate
Wednesday - 11/3/2010, 11:32am EDT
House Republican leaders are expected to push their "Pledge to America," which they say will create jobs, cut taxes and shrink government.
The plan calls for scaling back spending to 2008 levels (with exceptions for the elderly and U.S. troops), ending government control of mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and imposing a freeze on federal hiring.
Associated Press Capitol Hill Correspondent, Jerry Bodlander, shared his analysis of election results and how the outcome might impact feds with Tom Temin and Amy Morris on the Federal Drive.
Keep it here for our continuing coverage of the midterm elections and how changes on Capitol Hill will impact you and your agency.