Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Republicans take House, Dems keep Senate
Wednesday - 11/3/2010, 11:32am EDT
House Republican leaders are expected to push their "Pledge to America," which they say will create jobs, cut taxes and shrink government.
The plan calls for scaling back spending to 2008 levels (with exceptions for the elderly and U.S. troops), ending government control of mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and imposing a freeze on federal hiring.
Associated Press Capitol Hill Correspondent, Jerry Bodlander, shared his analysis of election results and how the outcome might impact feds with Tom Temin and Amy Morris on the Federal Drive.
Keep it here for our continuing coverage of the midterm elections and how changes on Capitol Hill will impact you and your agency.