Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Army fills two top acquisition posts
Wednesday - 11/3/2010, 11:15am EDT
Heidi Shyu has been appointed principal deputy assistant secretary for acquisition, logistics and technology. The Army Times reports she comes from Raytheon, where she was vice president of technology and research.
The Army has also named Scott Fish as its chief scientist. He comes from a job at the University of Texas at Austin. In his new role, he will advise the Army on requirements for research-and-development and systems.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.