Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Cyber Innovation Center launches in Maryland
Tuesday - 9/28/2010, 8:30am EDT
SAIC says its center will help bolster the design of cyber-risk management programs that identify and neutralize cyber attacks and will assist in performing certification and accreditation testing of information technology systems.
SAIC employees in Columbia and throughout the U.S. will have remote access to the Center's technical-solutions lab and it's other features including a secured infrastructure and research and development areas.
Senator Barbara Mikulski calls the new Cyber Innovation Center good news for Maryland, which she says is the epicenter of cyber security innovation because of the various federal facilities located in in the state.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update brought to you by Tripwire. For more cybersecurity news, click here.