Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
The Army needs virtual cyber trainers
Thursday - 9/16/2010, 8:30am EDT
- The Army is looking for contractor that can provide interactive virtual training for information assurance. This is a small business set-aside. A pre-solicitation notice on FBO.gov says the contractor will need to provide, among other things, project management, course module development and a web portal to host a training and tracking system. The procurement is being handled for the Army by the National Capital Region Contracting Center. It requires secret security clearance from DoD. Responses are due by September 30th.
Check out all of Federal News Radio's coverage of cybersecurity issues here.