Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
The Army needs virtual cyber trainers
Thursday - 9/16/2010, 8:30am EDT
- The Army is looking for contractor that can provide interactive virtual training for information assurance. This is a small business set-aside. A pre-solicitation notice on FBO.gov says the contractor will need to provide, among other things, project management, course module development and a web portal to host a training and tracking system. The procurement is being handled for the Army by the National Capital Region Contracting Center. It requires secret security clearance from DoD. Responses are due by September 30th.
Check out all of Federal News Radio's coverage of cybersecurity issues here.