Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
The Army needs virtual cyber trainers
Thursday - 9/16/2010, 8:30am EDT
- The Army is looking for contractor that can provide interactive virtual training for information assurance. This is a small business set-aside. A pre-solicitation notice on FBO.gov says the contractor will need to provide, among other things, project management, course module development and a web portal to host a training and tracking system. The procurement is being handled for the Army by the National Capital Region Contracting Center. It requires secret security clearance from DoD. Responses are due by September 30th.
Check out all of Federal News Radio's coverage of cybersecurity issues here.