Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Lockheed missile misses target
Monday - 9/13/2010, 8:40am EDT
- The third time was not the charm for Lockheed's latest Joint Air to Ground Missile test. Defense News reports the missile missed the target. That's the second miss in three tests. Both times the contractor blamed what they call an anomaly. Lockheed is competing against a Boeing-Raytheon team in what is viewed as the last American missile competition for some time. Both teams are required to conduct three scored tests this summer to collect data on each mode of the tri-mode seeker. Defense News quotes an industry source saying that the Raytheon team is three for three.
- The Army has published a new blueprint for success on battle-fronts of the future. It's called the Army Operating Concept. The plan describes the use of Army forces between 2016 and 2028. It focuses on the operational and tactical levels of war. To learn more about it from Army Lieutenant General Michael Vane, Deputy Commanding General, Futures, and Director of the Army Capabilities Integration Center on the Federal Drive, click here.
Check out all of Federal News Radio's coverage of Defense issues here.