Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
The Federal Drive - September 6
Monday - 9/6/2010, 8:26am EDT
- Commerce Secretary Gary Locke: hear about the 2010 Census and how the project was resounding success.
- Kristina Johnson, Undersecretary at the Department of Energy: hear about the DoE's project "Energy Innovation Hubs", which bring together experts to focus on one technology at a time.
- Don Wilt, Senior Director for federal civil programs at General Dynamics: learn about the new program designed to help to respond faster to people in distress.
- Jerry Davis, CISO at NASA: hear about Davis' transition as CISO at NASA to the Department for Veterans Affairs.
- Hilda Solis, Secretary, Department of Labor: What better way to celebrate Labor Day than listening to the Labor Department secretary talk about her thoughts on the holiday.
- Davita Vance-Cooks, managing director of publication and information sales at the GPO: Learn about the new bookstore at the Government Printing Office.
- Ana Galindo, Marrone, Chief of the Hatch Act Unit, OSC: Learn about the Hatch Act and how it effects the way that as a federal employee, you can support your favorite political candidate.
- Pat Shiu from the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs: learn about how the Department of Labor is monitoring pay equity and wage discrimination.
- Bobbie Kilberg, President and CEO of Northern Virginia Technology Council: hear about the 29 companies that have volunteered their time and manpower to fix the major flaws in the operations of Arlington National Cemetary.