Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Host Tom Temin brings you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
The Federal Drive - September 6
Monday - 9/6/2010, 8:26am EDT
The Federal Drive team has the day off but from 6-10am EST, you can catch the replays of some of the best interviews from the show over the past few weeks. Tune in to catch the following interviews:
- Commerce Secretary Gary Locke: hear about the 2010 Census and how the project was resounding success.
- Kristina Johnson, Undersecretary at the Department of Energy: hear about the DoE's project "Energy Innovation Hubs", which bring together experts to focus on one technology at a time.
- Don Wilt, Senior Director for federal civil programs at General Dynamics: learn about the new program designed to help to respond faster to people in distress.
- Jerry Davis, CISO at NASA: hear about Davis' transition as CISO at NASA to the Department for Veterans Affairs.
- Hilda Solis, Secretary, Department of Labor: What better way to celebrate Labor Day than listening to the Labor Department secretary talk about her thoughts on the holiday.
- Davita Vance-Cooks, managing director of publication and information sales at the GPO: Learn about the new bookstore at the Government Printing Office.
- Ana Galindo, Marrone, Chief of the Hatch Act Unit, OSC: Learn about the Hatch Act and how it effects the way that as a federal employee, you can support your favorite political candidate.
- Pat Shiu from the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs: learn about how the Department of Labor is monitoring pay equity and wage discrimination.
- Bobbie Kilberg, President and CEO of Northern Virginia Technology Council: hear about the 29 companies that have volunteered their time and manpower to fix the major flaws in the operations of Arlington National Cemetary.