Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
F-35 wings brought to you by...Israel?
Tuesday - 8/31/2010, 8:40am EDT
- Israel could build wings for about a quarter of America's new F-35 stealth fighter jets. An Israeli official tells Reuters the state-owned Israel Aerospace Industries is in talks with prime contractor Lockheed Martin. The official says the Israeli company could produce about 800 sets of wings. Lockheed Martin has declined to comment, but confirms that Israeli firms have competed for work on the fighter program.
- Members of the military are deploying everyday to places around the world. The Navy is trying to make that transition a bit easier by giving senior leaders an understanding of the cultural, economic, and political issues they will encounter when they reach their destinations. Navy Captain Mark Huber is the Program Manager for the Regional Security Education Program at the Naval Postgraduate School. He joined the Federal Drive with information on how the program works and how it has evolved since its creation 10 years ago. You can listen to the full interview here.
Check out all of Federal News Radio's coverage of Defense issues here.