Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Host Tom Temin brings you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
ManTech wins Agriculture cybersecurity contract
Tuesday - 8/31/2010, 8:30am EDT
Cybersecurity Update - Tune in weekdays at 30 minutes past the hour for the latest cybersecurity news on the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris (6-10 a.m.) and the DorobekINSIDER with Chris Dorobek (3-7 p.m.). Listen live at FederalNewsRadio.com or on the radio at 1500 and 820 AM in the Washington, D.C. metro area. The Cybersecurity Update is brought to you by Tripwire.
- Mantech has landed a nearly $11 million cyber security contract with the Department of Agriculture. ManTech will provide USDA's Cyber Security Operations Center with round-the-clock cyber security detection and reporting. That means they'll be responsible for sniffing out, reporting and responding to any cyber threats to the agency's infrastructure. The contract can last up to five years. This is the second cyber contract ManTech has landed this month. The company also won a five year contract with the FBI for cyber security work, worth up to $99.5 million.
- Cyber security risks are like fruit flies. There are tons of them, and they constantly mutate. IBM's X-Force keeps a constant eye on cyber threats, including the reported vulnerabilities in published software. IBM's vice president of security strategy, Kris Lovejoy, joins the Federal Drive with results from the first half of 2010, what they mean and how you can avoid them, at 8:30.
Check out all of Federal News Radio's coverage of cybersecurity issues here.