Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
ManTech wins Agriculture cybersecurity contract
Tuesday - 8/31/2010, 8:30am EDT
- Mantech has landed a nearly $11 million cyber security contract with the Department of Agriculture. ManTech will provide USDA's Cyber Security Operations Center with round-the-clock cyber security detection and reporting. That means they'll be responsible for sniffing out, reporting and responding to any cyber threats to the agency's infrastructure. The contract can last up to five years. This is the second cyber contract ManTech has landed this month. The company also won a five year contract with the FBI for cyber security work, worth up to $99.5 million.
- Cyber security risks are like fruit flies. There are tons of them, and they constantly mutate. IBM's X-Force keeps a constant eye on cyber threats, including the reported vulnerabilities in published software. IBM's vice president of security strategy, Kris Lovejoy, joins the Federal Drive with results from the first half of 2010, what they mean and how you can avoid them, at 8:30.
Check out all of Federal News Radio's coverage of cybersecurity issues here.