Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
SAIC wins flex four year deal
Friday - 8/27/2010, 8:40am EDT
- Science Applications International Corp (SAIC) has won a contract from the Army that could be worth up to $492 million, if all the options are exercised. The Washington Business Journal reports the multiple award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract is with Army Intelligence and Security Command. It calls for a full range of multi-discipline intelligence operations support work.
- The Air Force headquarters is restructuring parts of its space program. The changes place the Air Force undersecretary in charge of the space enterprise. Procurement duties move to the Assistant Secretary for Acquisition. Air Force Secretary Michael Donley says the changes will streamline space operations. They apply only to headquarters, and not field offices.
Check out all of Federal News Radio's coverage of Defense issues here.