Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Cybersecurity conference wraps up
Friday - 8/6/2010, 8:30am EDT
- The FBI and Fordham University have wrapped up this year's International Conference on Cyber Security. ICCS 2010 lasted three days and featured 50 speakers with expertise in emerging technologies, operations and enforcement, and real life experiences. The FBI was a primary sponsor of the meeting. White House CyberSecurity Coordinator Howard Schmidt was a keynote speaker. The conference was designed to bring together global leaders in emerging cyber threat analysis, operations and enforcement.
- The federal government spends around $80 billion dollars a year on information technology. But both hardware and software are made of many components, supplied by many companies around the world. That's why insuring cyber security is becoming a matter of making sure the product supply chain is reliable. CACI International and the U. S. Naval Institute have issued a report, Cyber Threats to National Security: Countering Challenges to the Global Supply Chain. (For more on the report from Tom Wilkerson, the CEO of the U.S. Naval Institute, click here.)
Check out all of Federal News Radio's coverage of cybersecurity issues here.