Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Two-Thirds of all phishing come from one group
Thursday - 5/13/2010, 8:30am EDT
- One criminal gang generated two-thirds of all phishing attacks in the second half of 2009. That's according to the Anti-Phishing Working Group, which says the gang of hackers is called "Avalanche." The hackers have reportedly perfected a system for deploying mass-produced phishing sites, and for distributing malware. There's word that Avalanche could be a successor to another criminal operation called "Rock Phish."
- The students of today will be the leaders of tomorrow and an important part of the government's future. Northrop Grumman has teamed up with the Air Force Association to sponsor CyberPatriot III, a cyber defense competition for high schoolers.