Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Two-Thirds of all phishing come from one group
Thursday - 5/13/2010, 8:30am EDT
- One criminal gang generated two-thirds of all phishing attacks in the second half of 2009. That's according to the Anti-Phishing Working Group, which says the gang of hackers is called "Avalanche." The hackers have reportedly perfected a system for deploying mass-produced phishing sites, and for distributing malware. There's word that Avalanche could be a successor to another criminal operation called "Rock Phish."
- The students of today will be the leaders of tomorrow and an important part of the government's future. Northrop Grumman has teamed up with the Air Force Association to sponsor CyberPatriot III, a cyber defense competition for high schoolers.