Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
2009 Revisited: Mark Warner on BRAC's effect on NoVa traffic
Wednesday - 12/30/2009, 10:31am EST
This time we look at the Defense Base Realignment and Closure process (BRAC).
Senators Mark Warner and Jim Webb of Virginia introduced an appropriations measure that directs a transportation study of improvements needed to accommodate growth and traffic.
Sen. Warner, who is the former governor of Virginia, filled us in on the study and what he is doing to get more federal funding for the project.