Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Contracting at GSA's Integrated Technology Service
Tuesday - 8/2/2011, 8:50pm EDT
They will also talk about I-T-S's wireless Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiatives, the SATCOM partnership with DISA and the SmartBuy program.
A leading advocate for government-industry communication, Davie will also discuss I-T-S's efforts to create new channels for communication throughout the information technology procurement community.
The I-T-S contract programs account for over $24 billion in information technology purchases annually.