Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Executive education programs at George Mason University
Monday - 8/22/2011, 8:20pm EDT
They will discuss the multi-faceted value of continuing professional education and talk about the array of executive education programs offered by the School of Management, and the new government market master certificate program offered in partnership with the School of Management.
The government market master program is designed to provide continuing education for professionals involved in the government contracting community in the areas of sales, marketing, business development and managing a government enterprise.
Amtower is the co-founder and co-director of the government market master program.
GMU's School of Management has become a top business school for MBAs and the executive education program under the guidance of the Dean, Dr Jorge Haddock, is ranked by US News & World Report as a top 15 AACSB school.