Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Executive education programs at George Mason University
Monday - 8/22/2011, 8:20pm EDT
They will discuss the multi-faceted value of continuing professional education and talk about the array of executive education programs offered by the School of Management, and the new government market master certificate program offered in partnership with the School of Management.
The government market master program is designed to provide continuing education for professionals involved in the government contracting community in the areas of sales, marketing, business development and managing a government enterprise.
Amtower is the co-founder and co-director of the government market master program.
GMU's School of Management has become a top business school for MBAs and the executive education program under the guidance of the Dean, Dr Jorge Haddock, is ranked by US News & World Report as a top 15 AACSB school.