Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Executive education programs at George Mason University
Monday - 8/22/2011, 8:20pm EDT
They will discuss the multi-faceted value of continuing professional education and talk about the array of executive education programs offered by the School of Management, and the new government market master certificate program offered in partnership with the School of Management.
The government market master program is designed to provide continuing education for professionals involved in the government contracting community in the areas of sales, marketing, business development and managing a government enterprise.
Amtower is the co-founder and co-director of the government market master program.
GMU's School of Management has become a top business school for MBAs and the executive education program under the guidance of the Dean, Dr Jorge Haddock, is ranked by US News & World Report as a top 15 AACSB school.