Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Amtower's brain trust discusses mergers, acquisitions,and more
Monday - 4/11/2011, 1:00pm EDT
April 11, 2011 -- Host Mark Amtower interviews Nick Wakeman, editor-in-chief of Washington Technology and Bob Lohfeld, president and CEO of the Lohfeld Consulting Group on a wide range of issues, including Deltek's purchase of Washington Management Group and Federal Sources.
The panel will also discuss recent mergers and acquisitions in the contracting community, with special attention to Providence Equity Partners' purchase of SRA.
Mark and his guests will also talk about the possibility of a shutdown on the contracting community and what contractors should be doing during this period of uncertainty.