Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Government managers information-grazing habits revealed!
Monday - 3/14/2011, 5:46pm EDT
The study represents findings from interviews with 2,600 federal and DoD managers across 23 management disciplines. It provides statistical findings regarding 37 publications (trade publications and broader industry publications), 14 business news media outlets, 16 social media sites, 8 news aggregators, blogs, and more, and provides details on media preferences. The study is a web-based tool available for purchase.
A preview of the study is scheduled for March 29 at a breakfast briefing at the Tyson's Corner Marriott. Details are at the Market Connections website. The study is done in conjunction with TMP Government.