Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Government managers information-grazing habits revealed!
Monday - 3/14/2011, 5:46pm EDT
The study represents findings from interviews with 2,600 federal and DoD managers across 23 management disciplines. It provides statistical findings regarding 37 publications (trade publications and broader industry publications), 14 business news media outlets, 16 social media sites, 8 news aggregators, blogs, and more, and provides details on media preferences. The study is a web-based tool available for purchase.
A preview of the study is scheduled for March 29 at a breakfast briefing at the Tyson's Corner Marriott. Details are at the Market Connections website. The study is done in conjunction with TMP Government.