Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
New GMU program targets sales/marketing professionals
Monday - 2/21/2011, 3:20pm EST
Dr. Hinton provides an overview of the undergraduate, graduate and executive programs available through the School of Management at GMU, including the new Government Market Master (GMM) certificate program, co-directed by Amtower and Kevin P. Young. The program launches March 9 & 22 with the 2011 version of the Government Marketing Best Practices seminar, started by Amtower in 2001. The GMM program will offer certificates in sales, marketing, business development and managing a government enterprise.
Numkin disusses FISSEA, an association of federal employees founded in 1987 with the mission to create awareness about computer security issues within agencies and across government. The 24th annual FISSEA Conference will be held on the Gaithersburg campus of the National Institute of Standards and Technology March 15-17, with a full-day expo on March 16.