Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
How to break into the government market
Monday - 12/20/2010, 4:12pm EST
The three-part AmEx study covers several aspects of how small businesses can break into the government market and what steps they need to take.
Weeks' company was commissioned by American Express to do the actual study and Bradt's company advises small businesses entering the market.
Topics discussed include investments successful small businesses make to ensure success in contracting (that others don't), advice offered by successful companies to novices, different strategies for women and minority-owned businesses, subcontracting and teaming, and much more.