Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Allen discusses life after the CGP
Monday - 11/22/2010, 1:51pm EST
November 22, 2010 -- Host Mark Amtower interviews Larry Allen, president of the newly-formed Allen Federal Business Partners.
For the past 20 years, Allen has headed up the Coalition for Government Procurement and now will head his own consulting group. Allen has also accepted an appointment to the Procurement Round Table.
Topics covered in the interview include the GSA Schedule - the strategic sourcing initiative BPA on Schedule 70, staff changes and more. Also discussed are topics impacting the contractor community - small business issues, the ANC controversy, discretionary spending, time and materials contracts, and the post-election fallout.