Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
All about the publishing company HappyAbout
Monday - 7/26/2010, 2:12pm EDT
Topics discussed include: publishing on demand, how to use books as a marketing tool and differentiator, using content and books for developing a thought leadership platform and more.
Several examples of HappyAbout successes were presented, including Jason Alba's "I'm on LinkedIn, Now What?", Liz Goodgold's "Red Fire Branding", and several titles from HappyAbout's "42 Rules" series.
HappyAbout has also developed an iPhone app for it's THINKaha, series, books comprised of 140 tweets.