8:53 pm, June 18, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Helping companies develop relationships with systems integrators
Friday - 11/20/2009, 1:21pm EST
Lewis, a 20-year veteran of the government market, is a specialist in helping companies develop relationships with systems integrators (SI).
Topics discussed include an overview of the SI community and what value they bring to both the government and the sub-contracting communities; the services they provide; and the current hot market segments (healthcare, cyber security, broadband and energy).
Also they talk about how those seeking to sub-contract could identify and approach the right SI partner, how to talk to them once you identify the right SI and get some face time, what the best venues are for networking with SIs (IAC, AFCEA, Input), and how to develop a value proposition that would get their attention.
In addition, they chat about the best publication for the SI community, Washington Technology, and the use of social netowrking in reaching the right audience.