Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Helping companies develop relationships with systems integrators
Friday - 11/20/2009, 1:21pm EST
Lewis, a 20-year veteran of the government market, is a specialist in helping companies develop relationships with systems integrators (SI).
Topics discussed include an overview of the SI community and what value they bring to both the government and the sub-contracting communities; the services they provide; and the current hot market segments (healthcare, cyber security, broadband and energy).
Also they talk about how those seeking to sub-contract could identify and approach the right SI partner, how to talk to them once you identify the right SI and get some face time, what the best venues are for networking with SIs (IAC, AFCEA, Input), and how to develop a value proposition that would get their attention.
In addition, they chat about the best publication for the SI community, Washington Technology, and the use of social netowrking in reaching the right audience.