Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Helping companies develop relationships with systems integrators
Friday - 11/20/2009, 1:21pm EST
Lewis, a 20-year veteran of the government market, is a specialist in helping companies develop relationships with systems integrators (SI).
Topics discussed include an overview of the SI community and what value they bring to both the government and the sub-contracting communities; the services they provide; and the current hot market segments (healthcare, cyber security, broadband and energy).
Also they talk about how those seeking to sub-contract could identify and approach the right SI partner, how to talk to them once you identify the right SI and get some face time, what the best venues are for networking with SIs (IAC, AFCEA, Input), and how to develop a value proposition that would get their attention.
In addition, they chat about the best publication for the SI community, Washington Technology, and the use of social netowrking in reaching the right audience.