Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
DHS makes first set of large business awards under EAGLE II
Monday - 9/30/2013, 5:53am EDT
The Homeland Security Department chose 15 large businesses to provide technology development, implementation and maintenance services under the EAGLE II multiple award contract.
DHS alerted 78 vendors Friday as to whether they were successful in earning a spot under Functional Category One of the unrestricted portion of the seven-year $22 billion Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II) program.
According to a document the agency sent to vendors, which was obtained by Federal News Radio, DHS said the winners under Functional Category One are:
- Allied Technology Group
- HP Enterprise Services
- L-3 Stratis
- NCI Information Systems
- Perot Systems Government Services (Dell Services)
These are the first awards under the unrestricted portion of EAGLE II. DHS has made several awards under the small business set-aside portion of EAGLE II.
DHS is expected to make more awards under the other two functional categories for IT program support services and independent test validation, verification and evaluation.
DHS issued the solicitation for EAGLE II in November 2010.
The agency awarded the first Eagle IT services contract in 2006. Over the last six years, DHS spent more than $11.4 billion for services and support. DHS has not made public how much it spent in fiscal 2012 under EAGLE.
DHS' Office of Procurement Operations, the Customs and Border Protection and the Citizen and Immigration Services components are the largest users of the program since 2006.