Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Q & A with OMB's Joe Jordan
Tuesday - 3/12/2013, 10:40pm EDT
Jordan discusses the ongoing Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) highlighting the Administration's goal over the next two fiscal years.
He also provides his thoughts on the key characteristics of strategic sourcing, the development of the acquisition workforce, and the administration's goals for small business contracting.
Jordan also emphasizes the role of effective communication between government and industry in improving acquisition outcomes.