Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
DRC awarded $10 million in contracts with IRS
Wednesday - 6/20/2012, 6:15pm EDT
Special to Federal Radio News
Dynamics Research Corporation has been awarded $10.2 million in contracts with the Internal Revenue Service.
The most recent task order award, valued at $2.4 million, will have a five-year period of performance. DRC will provide independent verification and validation services for the Credit Card Processor's systems and will be responsible for the system readiness and accuracy of the credit card program, according to the company's press release.
DRC received a previous award valued at $7.8 million to supply the IRS Office of Research with independent verification and validation services, as well as web-based reports and metadata services. That contract also has a five-year period of performance.
The two contracts were awarded under the Total Information Processing Support Services contract, known as TIPSS-4. The contract provides technology-related services within the IRS and other branches of the Treasury Department. DRC is one of 33 companies on TIPSS-4.
Last month, DRC was announced as one of 54 awardees on the National Institutes of Health's Chief Information Officer-Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) governmentwide acquisition contract. That contract is valued at $20 billion with a 10-year performance period.