Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
GSA PBS awards $150M IT deal to six vendors
Friday - 4/27/2012, 5:41pm EDT
The chief information officer of PBS is combining two current contracts for ancillary IT services and for Web development services into the new BPA, called Information Technology and Development Services.
"The future requires the PBS CIO to address issues that require high technical and social complexity," PBS wrote in the request for proposals issued in January. "Issues of this nature require an interpersonal level of engagement, or 'soft sciences,' in order to successfully achieve the transformation of a large government organization."
The winning vendors are:
- AEEC, LLC
- Data Base Connection Inc.
- Enterprise Resource Planned Systems International LLC
Under the five-year contract, the vendors will provide a host of IT and Web development services, including application development, maintenance and support for desktop, mobile and cloud platforms, building and energy systems program support and application support and national helpdesk services.
The contract is open to all PBS offices around the country.
An email seeking comment from PBS was not immediately returned.
TAG: Technology Contracting Industry Acquisition GSA Public Building Service IT services Jason Miller