Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
GSA PBS awards $150M IT deal to six vendors
Friday - 4/27/2012, 5:41pm EDT
The chief information officer of PBS is combining two current contracts for ancillary IT services and for Web development services into the new BPA, called Information Technology and Development Services.
"The future requires the PBS CIO to address issues that require high technical and social complexity," PBS wrote in the request for proposals issued in January. "Issues of this nature require an interpersonal level of engagement, or 'soft sciences,' in order to successfully achieve the transformation of a large government organization."
The winning vendors are:
- AEEC, LLC
- Data Base Connection Inc.
- Enterprise Resource Planned Systems International LLC
Under the five-year contract, the vendors will provide a host of IT and Web development services, including application development, maintenance and support for desktop, mobile and cloud platforms, building and energy systems program support and application support and national helpdesk services.
The contract is open to all PBS offices around the country.
An email seeking comment from PBS was not immediately returned.
TAG: Technology Contracting Industry Acquisition GSA Public Building Service IT services Jason Miller