Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Defense agencies award 2 radio contracts worth millions
Wednesday - 4/11/2012, 8:44am EDT
The Special Forces Command gave Harris Corporation an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity award worth a potential $400 million. Special Forces will buy multi-band, multi-mission radios over a five-year period.
The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command awarded ViaStat a firm, fixed-price delivery order worth $31 million. The Navy plans to acquire Multifunctional Information Distribution System Joint Tactical Radio Systems. ViaStat was one of two bidders at SPAWAR's e-commerce site.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report brought to you by United Health Military and Veterans Services. For more defense news, click here.