Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Arma, Thales awarded deployed equipment contracts
Wednesday - 4/4/2012, 9:29am EDT
Arma Global Corporation of Tampa, Fla., received a $500 million contract for Tactical Local Area Networks, or TACLANs. Arma will handle everything from acquisition of TACLANs to installing them. The indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity award is a multi-year deal.
Thales Communications of Clarksburg, Md., landed a $390 million IDIQ contract for replacing legacy radios. Under the four-year contract, Thales would provide Joint Enhanced Multi-Band radios modified for Special Operations uses.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.