Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board plans for future
Thursday - 1/19/2012, 5:33pm EST
Tom Allen, the chairman of the board, said publishing the three-year plan "makes board activities more transparent so that stakeholders have greater opportunities to engage the board. One of the most important decisions we make is where to focus our efforts."
Allen joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the board's agenda for 2012 and beyond.
Allen discussed the biggest changes in the agenda over the next three years as well as how agencies can prepare for these changes.