Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Navy turns to online gaming to develop acquisition strategies
Tuesday - 9/10/2013, 1:58pm EDT
On this week's edition of our Agency of the Month radio show, host Sean McCalley talks with Nick Guertin, the Navy's director of Transformation in the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development, Test and Evaluation, about the new strategy. They also discuss the Navy's new checklist for acquisition professionals.
Mr. Nickolas Guertin is the director for Transformation in the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development, Test and Evaluation.
He has extensive experience in Open Systems Architecture product development for weapons, sensors and ship systems. He also has expertise in ship construction and repair.
He leads the transformation of business, technical, and cultural practices for OSA acquisition of national security systems as a coordinated Naval Enterprise effort. He also leads the chartered Department of Defense OSA and Data Rights Team supporting the Better Buying Power initiative.