Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
The who's who of federal acquisition
Wednesday - 6/13/2012, 10:57am EDT
By Julia Ziegler
Federal News Radio
Federal News Radio wanted to know, who are the people in government making a real difference when it comes to acquisition? Who are the rock stars that may or may not be getting the credit they deserve for the extraordinary work they do on a daily basis?
So, we asked the experts — our readers and listeners — to nominate those people you thought deserved the most credit.
Below are two lists compiled based on your nominations and edited by Federal News Radio, as part of the special series Inside the World's Biggest Buyer.
The first — acquisition professionals you may already know due to their high-level positions or length of service in government.
The second — the federal employees who may fly under the radar a bit more, but still deserve recognition for the exceptional work they do.
The quotes defining each finalist come from those who nominated them.