Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
DAU launches online toolkit to improve cost controls
Monday - 12/19/2011, 8:41pm EST
The new tool aims to help DoD acquisition managers implement product-support strategies to improve lifecycle costs and weapon-system readiness.
The toolkit is available on the DAU's Acquisition Community Connection, which serves as a common web portal for DoD's acquisition workforce.
Bill Kobren, the director of the Logistics and Sustainment Center at DAU, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how it will help DoD's acquisition community.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.