Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - 10/3/2011, 9:17pm EDT
- Aercrete's involvement in "Green Building" initiatives for government commercial construction
- the variety of activities that the Baltimore Washington Corridor Chamber offers for government contractors.
- the October 12th session: "Piloting Your Course with Small Business Officers, OSDBUs and CORS"
- the 20th annual BW Region Procurement Fair
- the November 30th "Fueling Your Finances for Contracts"
This is the first of series of interviews highlighting activities for contractors in Maryland.