Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Army plans major IT contract for 2012
Tuesday - 9/6/2011, 11:14am EDT
Request for proposals are set for the second quarter on the 10-year, $5 billion dollar IT Enterprise Solutions-3 Hardware contract, according to a notice published in FedBizOpps.
The indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract will support the Army's requirements for commercial hardware, like workstations, desktop PCs and networking equipment.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.